Sunday, December 12, 2010

Angels in Costa Rica

Tiffanie here - Just wanted to post the last photos I was able to take of Jacob and Rachael in Costa Rica - as they helped us get to the airport...


The RMs, as the Royals and Meyers have come to be know on my blog, have been a big time blessing in my life in so many ways. On Thursday they blessed us by taking me and the kids to the airport. Jacob and Dannan let the kids abuse them (see Wes in the above photo? He's got Jacob's legs) Rachael changed Lily's diaper, Melanie and Rachael helped me fill out 8 boarding pass papers with our Chile address and everyone's passport #s. My hands were totally shaking during that - I think I was now feeling the stress, but they pulled me through the toughest part of checking in luggage and walked us to security.

We said goodbye and then as we were taking off our shoes and checking in then Ethan looked at me with an expression of panic on his face... he started to cry "MAX!!!!" He left his webkinz cocker spaniel stuffed dog, lovingly named Max, in the van. The RMs were still there making sure I got through security, I yell over "Ethan left a stuffed dog in your car!!!" and off they go running to our rescue again. I pace for a few minutes, not knowing how long it will take. Hmm, I'm thinking we can't wait... "Eth, I think they had to park far away! I don't think we can wait... Max will be safe with them, we'll have them send him in the mail, we gotta go!" I go to tell Melanie to just keep him and we'll get him later, but she says "They got it right here!" and here they are back lickity split and Max was returned. Ethan gave him a big hug. A small miracle for Ethan, I look at him amazed and said "You said a prayer, didn't you!!" We smile, finish going through security, and are on our way to Chile.

Bye Costa Rica and all the friends we've met here. We will always remember our time here. Para siempre Dios este con voz. Feel free to continue to read up on us when you have a chance at our Blog - Our Life With 7 Kids

Hasta Luego Costa Rica! Vamos a Chile! It will be a grand adventure. Miss you already Rachael and Jacob! Take Care, keep in touch, and we will see you again!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first this post was confusing because I thought it was Rachael going to Chile. Then I read it again and realized it was someone else. Did the package get to you? I hope so. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete